Monday, July 18, 2016

A new adventure for me! I'm a DT member!!!!!

I have been busy these last few months.  First finally taking the plunge and have been taking the Creative Classes 101 ans 102 from Tim Holtz, gearing up to 103 coming out in August.  Which if you are following my blog you have seen what I have learnt so far from this amazing class.

I also have the privilege of becoming a design team member for the very first time.  I'm a DT for Scrapbook Quebec for the monthly card kit that they offer.   You have enough to create at least 8 cards.  
For this months kit I was able to make a total of 12 cards.  4 of them I had to add some card bases from my own stash with a few scraps of solid colors cardstock. I used some thinlits dies to create some of the embellishments and also I used some NUVO crystal drops to create the pearls accents. Here are all the creations I make:












Thanks for looking!
See you soon
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment