Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mixed Media "a la" Finnabair

I had the opportunity of taking a class with Anna Dabrowska (Finnabair). She is such a delight to watch and learn from. I learned so many new technics especially the actual tea dye technic.  I really llike this mixed media stuff.  The gels and molding pastes, inks and paints and sprays oh my !!!  I had such a blast.  And here is what we made

Album front and back covers



This is just the beginning for me in mixed media.  I am sure that I will getting my hands all inky again very soon to get the inside pages done. 

Thanks for looking !

3 comments:

  1. I'd never guess you're a beginner. It looks so great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vraiment magnifique ta couverture, j'aurais beaucoup aimé pouvoir assister à ce cours mais le temps et les moyens n'y était pas c'est dommage. De toute beauté ta couverture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW c'est vraiment beau!!! J'adore!!!!

    ReplyDelete