Saturday, December 3, 2011

I never thought....

I never thought that I would ever blog about annything, but you just never know what you may do in life.  I figured that since I love scrapbooking that I might as well join all the scrapbookers out there and start my own blog. 

I started scrapbooking  few years ago when a friend of mine mentioned that she scrapbooks.So I decided that I should try it. I took a class and I was hooked.  I have since attended a few classes, even had the opportunity of having a workshop with no other than Tim Holtz. What a memorable day that was. Also had a workshop with Celine Navarro at a scrapbook weekend that I attented last year.  What a weekend that was. 

With the holidays around the corner I have been hard a work on making Christmas cards.  So I leave sign off for now so I can get back to my card making with a few pictures of my creations for you  see.


Until next time....


1 comment: